This tote bag features a bodacious kangaroo that just wants to jump out at you!
• Australian Certified Organic cotton
• Printed in our Melbourne studio
• Size - approx 42cm x 44cm / 16.5in x 17.25in
• Featuring an impressive Kangaroo
• Folded beautifully on a recycled cardboard hanger with swing ticket attached
• Machine washable
• Imported organic cotton grown and sewn in India, printed in Australia
• The Bud Logo (ACO) is the organic symbol widely recognised and trusted and is used by more certified operators than any other in Australia
• The Linen Press is a Carbon Neutral business
All our certified organic products meet the Australian Certified Organic standards and comply with regulations to protect the rights of our workers; from the spring clearing of the land for planting through to attaching the final label.
Grown in both the tropical wet and dry climates of India our certified organic cotton begins as tiny seedlings maturing to tall stalks with yellow flowers.
The flower heads quickly turn red, fall off and leave behind a green pod - the humble beginnings of our cotton ball. Under the Indian sun, the ball begins to grow and swell, as new fibres lengthen and thicken within the pod. Approximately 10 weeks later, a creamy fluffy cotton ball pushes forth.
The cotton is harvested and spun into balls of luxurious yarn and dyed only with eco-friendly inks, meeting organic standards. It is woven into yards of fabric, then cut and sewn into our range of products.
These cotton products are shipped to our production facility in Melbourne, Australia where we begin drawing unique designs to adorn our fabrics. After rigorous tests and consultations, we print our work one by one in our studio. We check each item before it is sent to ensure you have the best quality bespoke product.
We are proud to say that this cotton keepsake was made just for you, by us, The Linen Press.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Width: 12.00 (in)Height: 9.00 (in)Depth: 0.50 (in)Gift Wrapping: Available