Stay on top of 2018 with this fantabulous Aussie calendar with animal & bird characters, each with a hilarious twist biography for each month:
- January - RORY is a wallaby from Wagga Wagga. He is at a secondary college studying to be a surveyor. In his spare time he loves track and field sports (especially high jump), and boxing. He works part-time at a local winery as a rape crusher. They call him 'Thumper' but he's not sure why....
- February - KYLIE is a sulphur crested cockatoo. She lives in Melbourne and is a lawyer, speciailzing in property transfer. She loves Aussie rules, canyoning and crochet. Her favourite food is Korean BBQ. She secretly wants to be a singer (but doesn't know she is tone deaf).
- March - WILLS is an Australian wombat. He lives on a farm in the Northern Territory. He goes to school by helicopter every day. His favourite subjects are Art and Indonesian. He wants to be a street artist when he grows up but can't find any streets on his farm.
- April - DANNI is a major mitchell cockatoo who lives in Cairns and works as an apprentice electrician. She loves kayaking, SUP boarding and ten pin bowling. She is saving up for a trip to visit her cousin Kylie. She secretly wants to be a singer... (she should focus on dance..)
- May - KINGSLEY is a baby koala. He lives in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. He is at pre school and is very good at finger painting. On the weekends he is a junior lifesaver (a nipper...). He can ride a surfboard and swim right out past the waves. (He secretly prefers building sandcastles...)
- June - BRADLEY is an eastern grey kangaroo. He is a lifeguard and lives in the Coolangatta. In his spare time he does yoga (bikram) and writes poetry. His wife is a trainer at Seaworld and works with sharks and whales. (Bradley is terrified of them both!).
- July - BRUCE is an Aussie platypus. He lives in Tasmania and works as an abalone fisherman. He likes AFL football, home brewing, and 'mad max' movies. He dreams of being a stuntman. He wants to play AFL and waterpolo but can't get a mouthguard to fit..
- August - BARRY is a kookaburra from Cairns. He works as a fisherman and part time singing teacher. He plays touch football on the weekend with his girlfriend (who is team captain). She thinks Barry is better at singing than football (but would never mention it...)
- September - GARRY is an echidna from Coober Pedy. His family have been opal miners for over one hundred years. Garry works the mines by day and moonlights as a pest controller (his specialty is ants). On weekends he learns judo and sings karaoke. He would love to play basketball but can't get a singlet on...
- October - AMBER is an emu from Uluru. She is a former national track team athlete (and swimwear model). She now works as a environmental officer for the Uluru National Park. In her spare time she competes in ultra marathons and crochets her own shopping bags (and bikinis...!).
- November - WAYNE is an Aussie black cockatoo. He lives in Monaco and is a Moto GP racer. He loves sailing, waterskiing, and yoga. His fave foods are tacos and gelato. His girlfriend is a personal trainer (who doesn't take him seriously...). He loves moto racing (but can never get his helmet on!).
- December - LIONEL is an Australian koala. He lives in Bondi, Sydney. He is a locksmith and works out of his van. He is a whiz at lost keys. He surfs in his spare time. He is dating (but not seriously). His secret passion is ballroom dancing.
Wall calendar = A4 size 8.5in x 11.75in
Desktop calendar = 8.75 x 5.75in
Prints = 11.75
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Gift Wrapping: Available